100% Waterproof IP67 Rated
The Spry drone is engineered to be waterproof and buoyant. Purpose-built for action in the harsh marine environment with specially coated motors and corrosion resistant materials throughout. Land and take off from the water with total peace of mind.
Compact & Portable
The Spry is compact, rugged and ready to join you on the water. The Spry comes complete with a custom, lightweight carry case so it’s easy to take with you on your next adventure.
The Spry is designed from the ground up to achieve a new compact shape, which is streamlined for reduced drag and turbulence as well as being tough.
High-thrust motors and high-power ESCs push the speed limit of the Spry to over 65 KM/H in manual mode, easily take off from water, perform 3D flips and even dive briefly underwater.
The Spry + drone is a dynamic drone for filming Boating, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Jet-skiing, Kayaking and Water skiing from a whole new perspective.
Easy to Fly
Fast, waterproof but easy and fun to fly. Fly in GPS mode for automatic hover and hold control or switch to ATTI flight mode for a more direct piloting experience. Circle mode automatically keeps the drone facing a central point as it orbits.
The Science of Design
The Spry is designed from the ground up to achieve a new compact shape which is streamlined for reduced drag and turbulence.
An array of aluminum heatsinks keeps your hot new drone cool by dissipating heat to the outside of the sealed frame.
Four rubber bumpers absorb vibrations when the Spry lands on the ground.
Swellpro's exclusively designed hatch ventilates the airframe while preventing water entry. The lid’s design also prevents water on the skin of the drone from entering the fuselage when the lid is opened.
External Switch ON/OFF
An external waterproof switch allows you to power on or off the spry without opening the hatch lid.
Fly Small, Dream Big
Please note this is not a toy and we cannot sell to under 16's.
First-ever Waterproof Remote Controller
Relax and enjoy total freedom while filming, as your Spry remote controller can be used in the rain, sea spray and even dunked shortly in the water. The joysticks, built-in live monitor and all buttons are protected against spray and still work smoothly and precisely.
Get the Big Picture
Adventure in 4K
Being small doesn't mean you have to compromise image quality. The Spry’s onboard camera utilizes a Sony 1/2.3'' CMOS sensor paired with a lens that minimizes fisheye distortion for natural looking images.
With the Spry, record stunning 4K video at 30 frames per second and a max bit rate of 64mbps, or take crisp 12MP photos.
The Spry combines a vertical axis mechanical gimbal with electronic image stabilization to provide smooth and fluid video capture. Your action footage will look good straight out of the camera – ready for sharing.
The Spry‘s 4K camera is completely enclosed in an optically-engineered glass dome to provide high transparency without distortion. A specially designed shade surrounding the dome filters out excessive glare to balance the harsh highlights often found on the water and snow.
The latest movement algorithms are built-in to make the auto follow-me function smarter and more sensitive. Spry will follow you at a set distance and height - whether you are moving forward or backward, leading or chasing. The camera always keeps you in the frame - no matter where your next move is. Achieve awesome footage single-handed.
Just flick a switch and the Spry will change from follow to orbit mode, smoothly capturing a 360-degree orbital pan of the action. Track a moving subject and change between follow and orbit for slick action videos.
Two orbits mode allow you to capture the action from all angles. Choose the radius and speed of orbit and the Spry will track around a point of interest. Turn on Follow Me mode and the Spry will keep the remote controller’s position in the middle of its circle - even if it is moving.
Return to Boat
When you’re out on the water, you need a drone that keeps up with you. Most drones will return to their launch point if they lose reception. When the Spry flies out of range or you want it to return to you, the drone will automatically return to the position of the remote controller – wherever you are. With our "Return to Me" feature, your Spry will return to you even on a moving boat.
ACRO flight mode – for VERY ADVANCED PILOTS ONLY
In this mode, the aircraft's gyroscopes, GPS, barometers and other sensors are not used to stabilize flight. The aircraft is in full manual control. Flight speed and flight attitude are directly controller by the pilot. In this mode, the aircraft will not hover unless the pilot maintains a balanced throttle. Flight speed will be particularly fast. The drone can do a variety of flips, including on the surface of the water and other acrobatic actions.
Enhanced ControlsEven more smart features are available by pairing your mobile device to the remote controller with the Spry APP control.
- One Key Launch
- Autonomous Navigation
- Orbit Flights
High-thrust motors and high-power ESCs push the speed limit of the Spry to over 40 MPH in manual mode.
The Spry drone is a perfect filming tool for
- Surfing Wakeboarding
- Jet-skiing Kayaking Water skiing
- Aircraft Waterproof Level: IP67
- Diameter (motor to motor): 270mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 233.5 x 249 x 90mm
- Weight: 780g (with battery)
- Propulsion Motors: Brushless 2206 1420KV
- Motor Control ESC: 30A
- Propellers: #6045
- Aircraft Battery: 3S 2800mAh HiLV
- Battery Weight: 222g
- Charging Time: 90 Minutes
- Video Transmitter: 5.8G 8CH
- Video Transmission Power: 200mW
- Flight Time: 15~17 mins
- Max Flying Range: 800m
- Max Flying Altitude: 200m
- Max Flying Speed: 18m/s (65 km/h)
- Max Climbing Speed: 4m/s (240m/min)
- Max Following Speed: 10m/s (36 km/h)
- Spatial Positioning System: Dual Satellites - GPS/GLONASS
- Hovering Precision: ±0.5m
- Wind Resistance: < 10m/s
- Working Temperature: -10C°~ 40C°
- Proprietary Flight Controller: Yes
- OSD integrated (On Screen Display): Yes
- Mobile APP control: Yes
- Flight modes: Auto-take off, Auto-hover, Follow me, Return to remote controller location, Orbit fly, tap fly, Autonomous navigation
- Waterproof Level: IP67 (float on water)
- Weight: 560g (including battery)
- Frequency Band: 2405 ~ 2475HM
- Number of Channels: 8ch
- Controlling Range: 0.8 KM
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -105dbm
- Working Current: 120 mA
- Battery Capacity: Built in 2S 2000mAh LiPo
- Working hour: 2hours
- Charging Time: 90 Minutes
- Frequency Band: 5645 ~ 5965HMZ
- Screen Size: 4.3 inch
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- Brightness: 600 cd/m²
- Image Sensor: SONY 1/2.3” CMOS, 1200M
- Lens: F4.53mm f/2.65
- FOV: 92.6°
- ISO Range: 100-1600
- Photo Resolution: 12MP (16:9)
- Video Resolution: 4K 30FPS (3840*2160) | 2.5K 60FPS (2560*1440) | 1080P 30/60/120FPS (1920*1080) | 720P 240FPS (1280*720)
- Max Video Bitrate: 64mbps
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MOV MP4
- Storage: Class 10 high speed or UHS-1 Micro SD card and above specifications Micro SD card, maximum support 64GB