Designed for lifesaving as well as Search and Rescue operations in low-light conditions, the SAR2 payload release module incorporates a full-HD low-light colour camera, remote control and tilt gimbal as well as a specially designed rescue buoyancy sausage for life saving and rescue operations. Get live as well as recorded video footage from the drone and accurately locate your rescue target before remotely dropping the rescue sausage or other payloads up to 1.2kg.
By adding a waterproof payload release module or a specially designed waterproof rescue unit to the SpashDrone 3+, you have a cost-effective, robust, waterproof rescue solution.
Three bundles are available for Search & Rescue operations.
Save Lives Faster
Increase the effectiveness of your Search & Rescue efforts by adding a SplashDrone 3+ to your team.
Many drones are not suited to the rigors of harsh rescue environments. The SplashDrone 3+ is the world’s first and most robust waterproof flying platform built to perform search missions in rain, snow, and flooded area and over the ocean.
The waterproof quick-release payload mechanisms can take up to 1.2kg of life-saving equipment to people in need. Two purpose-built rescue buoyancy modules are available for ocean and lake rescue in normal and low-light conditions.
The SplashDrone 3+ can not only assist first responders with better situational awareness and fast delivery of life saving equipment or supplies by air, but can also be used by amateurs to deliver rapid assistance without risking themselves.
- Quickly survey disaster zones from above, help rescuers assess the situation and plan missions.
- Search for missing or injured people in a disaster area, storm, flood or ocean.
- Deliver life-saving equipment to victims at a distance.
- Easily access hard-to-reach areas.
- Execute missions in all weather.
- Help protect rescue team members from potential risks.
- More time-saving than on-foot searches, speeds up the efforts to locate victims.
- Dramatically reduce the cost of missions compared to manned aircraft search.
- Drop life-saving equipment to help victims out of immediate danger and buy more time for rescue teams to arrive.
- Able to land and take-off from salt and fresh water as well as flying in rain, sleet and snow.
- Stable flight in gusts of wind.
- High propulsion system and solid design with a payload capacity up to 1.2 kilogram.
- Remote and precise payload release by remote controller.
- Record high-resolution video through the onboard camera in the payload release mechanism.
- View real-time video feed on the remote controller or on goggles.
- Controllable by mobile APP to conduct autopilot missions such as waypoints navigation and orbits.
Able to automatically return to the starting point and automatically land after mission completed.
|Weight：||836g(Included Life jacket）|
|Number of lifebuoys that can be mounted||1|
|Image Sensor:||1/2.8'' CMOS|
|TV Mode：||NTSC PAL|
|Photo Resolution:||1945 (H) × 1097 (V)|
|Max video stream:||222.75 Mbps|
|Lens FOV:||D 100° H 77° V 56°|
|Supported Memory Card Micro SD:||Class 10 or UHS-1 or higher, up to 32Gb|