Designed for lifesaving as well as Search and Rescue operations in low-light conditions, the SAR2 payload release module incorporates a full-HD low-light colour camera, remote control and tilt gimbal as well as a specially designed rescue buoyancy sausage for life saving and rescue operations. Get live as well as recorded video footage from the drone and accurately locate your rescue target before remotely dropping the rescue sausage or other payloads up to 1.2kg.
By adding a waterproof payload release module or a specially designed waterproof rescue unit to the SpashDrone 3+, you have a cost-effective, robust, waterproof rescue solution.
Three bundles are available for Search & Rescue operations.
Save Lives Faster
Increase the effectiveness of your Search & Rescue efforts by adding a SplashDrone 3+ to your team.
Many drones are not suited to the rigors of harsh rescue environments. The SplashDrone 3+ is the world’s first and most robust waterproof flying platform built to perform search missions in rain, snow, and flooded area and over the ocean.
The waterproof quick-release payload mechanisms can take up to 1.2kg of life-saving equipment to people in need. Two purpose-built rescue buoyancy modules are available for ocean and lake rescue in normal and low-light conditions.
The SplashDrone 3+ can not only assist first responders with better situational awareness and fast delivery of life saving equipment or supplies by air, but can also be used by amateurs to deliver rapid assistance without risking themselves.
- Quickly survey disaster zones from above, help rescuers assess the situation and plan missions.
- Search for missing or injured people in a disaster area, storm, flood or ocean.
- Deliver life-saving equipment to victims at a distance.
- Easily access hard-to-reach areas.
- Execute missions in all weather.
- Help protect rescue team members from potential risks.
- More time-saving than on-foot searches, speeds up the efforts to locate victims.
- Dramatically reduce the cost of missions compared to manned aircraft search.
- Drop life-saving equipment to help victims out of immediate danger and buy more time for rescue teams to arrive.
- Able to land and take-off from salt and fresh water as well as flying in rain, sleet and snow.
- Stable flight in gusts of wind.
- High propulsion system and solid design with a payload capacity up to 1.2 kilogram.
- Remote and precise payload release by remote controller.
- Record high-resolution video through the onboard camera in the payload release mechanism.
- View real-time video feed on the remote controller or on goggles.
- Controllable by mobile APP to conduct autopilot missions such as waypoints navigation and orbits.
Able to automatically return to the starting point and automatically land after mission completed.
|Weight：||836g(Included Life jacket）|
|Number of lifebuoys that can be mounted||1|
|Image Sensor:||1/2.8'' CMOS|
|TV Mode：||NTSC PAL|
|Photo Resolution:||1945 (H) × 1097 (V)|
|Max video stream:||222.75 Mbps|
|Lens FOV:||D 100° H 77° V 56°|
|Supported Memory Card Micro SD:||Class 10 or UHS-1 or higher, up to 32Gb|
I enquired about the fishing drone and swellpro uk were very helpful
with all of my enquiries. When I finally purchased the FD1 it arrived
within a couple of days and I took it out straight away. I can now cast
my line out 500 metres and catch much bigger fish! I might purchase the
fish finder nextStockport, UK
I bought the Splashdrone 4 to capture footage of me
and my family whilst out on our boat. The fact its waterproof means I no
longer have to worry if it goes in the water. I'll even drop it in the
water to get underwater footage and then fly it right back to the boat.
Excellent camera and can shoot RAW photos so I can really create some
brilliant pictures. Thanks Swellpro UKMiddlesborough
Returned my SD4 for a service and firmware update as was not
confident my computer was up to doing it properly
Check over in the workshop fully updated and tested very reasonable
Many thanks highly recommended thank you swell pro ukUnited Kingdom
Cracked my Spry+ lens cover in a dodgy landing. Job stopped. Replacement arrived next day.
Excellent service. Thanks.United Kingdom
We work closely with universities, government bodies, the emergency services recreational drone pilots and more. With our drones being used across a wide range of different applications.
Always at the forefront of this rapidly evolving industry