Over 50% discount on tickets for this years Southampton Boat Show.
Please note this is an e-ticket. Once your order is placed we will email you your e-ticket. You can scan your e-ticket at the gate using a smart phone.
The ticket is valid for any one day between the 10th and 19th of September.
You can find our stand by entering Gate F and turning left - our stand number is E032.
Entry requirements for visitors:
· Visitors will be required to undertake a lateral flow test within 48 hours prior to arriving at the show
· Visitors will need to order their lateral flow test kits in advance of the show. They can be ordered for free by clicking here, or you can pick them up in person at your local pharmacy (England only)
· Once you’ve taken your test, please log the result on the government website here. Your test result will then be available via the NHS App, email, or text
· To enter the Southampton International Boat Show, all visitors will be required to present a negative lateral flow test result (this can be displayed on the NHS App, via email or text) upon arrival at the gate
· Any visitor who fails to present a negative lateral flow test result when required will not be allowed to enter the show